Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Martha Stewart's French Bull Dog

In honor of the holidays, cooking and decorating, here is Martha's dog. I recently received a free subscription to Martha Stewart's Living Mag and I have to say it is great. Great recipes that I can fantasize about making, and some cool craft ideas involving glitter and color photos. I also wish my hair looked like hers.

The French Bull Dog is one of my favorites. They are hilarious and exuberantly friendly. Some neighbors of ours have a couple and they really brighten my day every time I see them.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Amy! I like the dog picture with the bow and frilly blue collar. Chair is beautifully detailed hair.

    You don't need Martha's or anyone else's hair; you're gorgeous.

    Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Garrett. You can leave comments like those anytime ; )

    ReplyDelete